In keeping with the theme of getting to know one another, today's Warm-Up involves creating a symbol for yourself. On the white squares Miss Lamb gave you as you entered class, you will illustrate an image to represent yourself. Try not to pick the most obvious (i.e. a football for a football player or a music note for a musician).
Guidelines for Symbol Cards:
- Choose and illustrate one image to represent your identity
- Your image can be simple or elaborate
- Your symbol must occupy only one side of the card
- Try to be creative and neat--i.e. EFFORT
- Your name goes on the back of the card
These cards will hang in the hallway outside of our class, so please keep that in mind as you work on your creation.